The CTEP™ Program
Estate planning is a broad practice area encompassing personal, family and financial issues related to control and transfer of property and to end-oflife decision making. It includes helping clients address lifeplanning and management of their property to satisfy their personal needs and the needs of their family or business —during their lives, during a period of disability, and after death. Clients at all income levels and with all kinds of families have estate planning needs. Estate planning varies greatly depending on each client’s individual requirements.
The estate planner will focus on the client's overall estate-planning objectives and how best to accomplish them with wills, trusts, powers of attorney, long-term health care, end of life care, life insurance and other planning vehicles. Those representing high net-worth individuals or business owners must have in-depth knowledge of tax and business law, since they may use sophisticated planning vehicles such as specialized trusts, family-limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and private charitable foundations to facilitate succession planning and reduce potential taxation.
Estate planners, no matter who their clients are, must have good people skills, enjoy attention to detail, and a have a sophisticated understanding of family dynamics and how those dynamics affect legal outcomes.
What are the Benefits of CTEP™ For YOU?
- Use of Board Certified Designations after your name on your Business Card and on your Promotional Materials.
- Global Certification in true sense and no territorial examination required.
- CTEP™ is awarded directly by American Academy of Financial Management USA.
- Secure your job and be recognized by an independent and global authority.
- Get the designation that illuminates your professional education, hard work and experience.
What Makes the CTEP™ program so unique
- CHARTERED TRUST AND ESTATE PLANNER (CTEP™) is one of the most recognized Estate Planning and Trust Planning certification in the world. This certification comprehensively deals with all the aspects of Estate Planning like Intergenerational Wealth Transfer, Wealth Preservation, Trust Planning, Succession Planning Estate and Gift Taxation.
- The Chartered Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™) Program is an International Certification Course focused on Estate and Trust Planning in Philippine context which forms a very important subset of Personal Finance, Financial Planning, Wealth Planning or Wealth Management. The program allows the participants to develop skills in wealth transfer, succession planning, family wealth preservation advisory skills. The program is ideal for Financial Advisors, Wealth Managers, Wealth Management and Private Banking Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Wealth Planners to develop cutting edge knowledge in Estate Planning, Trust Planning, Succession Planning, Private Banking, Family Office, and Financial Advisory.
- This program help you to better position yourself as the advisor to affluent individuals who have these needs and who can assist with your client's total wealth management. Practitioners who complete this program will gain the best of both worlds: estate planning ideas plus asset repositioning implementation. By having the Chartered Trust and Estate Planner (CTEP™) Designation, you will learn ways to unlock this wealth by providing invaluable advisory services.
Module 1: Understanding Estate Planning
Module 2: Understanding Estate Taxation
Module 3: Understanding Wills and Trusts Strategies
Module 4: Understanding Gifting and Life Insurance Strategies
Module 5: Understanding Buy-Sell Arrangement and Incorporation Strategiesn
Module 6: Understanding Special Power of Attorney and Settling the Estate